Monday, May 30, 2011

Why I would choose LPCW Summer Camp...

I am not a parent, not yet. I will be a parent soon enough. Going from school to school, you notice different activities your child can be involved in, especially over the summer. My husband and I started thinking about what we would want our little boy to be involved in as he gets older. Of course, the first thing that came to mind was "he can do whatever activity he chooses". If he likes baseball, great; if he likes music, pick an instrument little man! This summer I have seen soccer, gymnastics, computer, and music. All of those activities are enriching to a young child. Each activity provides something that will educate and nurture a young mind. Little People's Creative Workshop offers such a great combination of all of the above mentioned activities. Dance and theater are proven to be a great self-esteem and self-confidence builder. Each class focuses on fine tuning the loco motor and non-loco motor skills. Dance will do the obvious such as increasing flexibility, balance and coordination. Most importantly it nurtures the creative mind of a young child. The Little People's Creative Workshop nurtures the entire child. Like I said earlier, I am not a parent, not for another two and half months. Though I will not be enrolling my little one in activities for another two to three more years, I know that my little one will be attending an LPCW each week! Of course, only if he wants to but, I have not met a child that did not want to:)

No comments: